Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services Inc provides convenient and affordable care to pets in Oregon and SW Washington. We offer vaccine clinic in Oregon and SW Washington and house call and home euthanasia services in Oregon.
Due to the cold weather and icy road conditions this morning we will need to cancel our Springfield Wilco clinic today. If conditions improve we will plan on making it to our Corvallis clinic this afternoon 12/4/22
We apologize for extended wait times at our vaccine clinics. We have been experiencing a large increase in vaccine clinic attendees recently due to COVID restrictions still in place at local clinics. At our busier clinics please expect a wait time of 2-3 hours. We will do our best to stay late and get to everyone that has signed in before the cut off times (12:00 for morning clinics and 5:00 for afternoon clinics). Please bring a charged cell phone with you to our vaccine clinics so that we can call when it is your turn.
We have been experiencing a very high call volume to our phone system and receive on average about 100 voicemail messages daily. There may be extended wait times for a return call. If possible please contact us by email at [email protected] rather than leaving voicemail messages. If you pet is experiencing a medical emergency please contact your nearest full service veterinary clinic. Our house call service is currently unavailable at this time. Please visit us at one of our mobile vaccine clinics.
* Wilco and Veterinary Clinics are permitted to remain open as essential businesses so we will continue to offer vaccine clinics, house calls, and home euthanasia service with additional protective measures in place to be compliant with COVID-19 orders.
*In an effort to reduce crowds at our vaccine clinics we are encouraging clients that just need refills of medications to order through our online store Click Here to be directed to the store.
* For house call and home euthanasia services we will require pets be brought out to our van rather than entering homes during this time.
* Please fill out and submit any new client and/or additional pet forms at least 48 hours before attending a vaccine clinic. Click Here to be directed to our forms page.
* When arriving at a vaccine clinic please leave your pets in the car and first sign in with us. Provide us with a cell phone number or vehicle description. We will call or wave you over from your vehicle when it is your turn. Bring your pets and any medical records over to the van but please remain outside the van, we will come out to you or bring your pet inside for treatment.
* Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from people outside your immediate family group.
* Thank your for helping us to comply with the new COVID-19 orders so that we may remain open and continue to serve our patients!
We offer male cat neutering services at our vaccine clinics. We just require that the pet be brought at the start of the clinic and he must be in his own secure carrier as we will have you drop him off with us for a few hours. You do not need to withhold food/water. We cannot accept more than one cat in the same carrier when coming for neutering. Male cat neuters are $70 and tax if you are in Washington.
We are unable to offer canine spay/neuter and feline spay surgical procedures but we do have a great list of low cost spay/neuter programs for dogs and cats located throughout Oregon and SW Washington. Due to the high call volume voicemail messages requesting these services will not be returned.
Click Hereto see the list of spay/neuter programs.
We do not take appointments for our vaccine clinics, please come any time during our scheduled clinics. We will do our best to get to everyone waiting before we have to leave the clinic but please be prepared to expect a wait at some of our busier locations. Our clinics take place in the parking lots of our partnered businesses so please bring an umbrella if rain is expected for the day. We encourage new clients to complete and submit their form online at least 48hrs before the clinic you plan to attend. This will allow us to have files ready for your pets before you arrive at the clinic and greatly help us to reduce wait time during our vaccine clinics. Click hereto be directed to our forms page.
- For house call and home euthanasia service only.
Welcome to Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services
Building healthy communities through affordable pet care. Call us at 503-389-8987
Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services provides vaccinations, canine heartworm and feline Felv/FIV testing, microchipping, and flea and heartworm products at clinics throughout Oregon and SW Washington. We also offer house call and home euthanasia services. Call or email to schedule an appointment.
We have created a number of resources for you to learn about our services, products, and local pet resources. If you want to ask a question call 503-389-8987 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for our clients. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Nichole DeBellis Sublimity Veterinarian | Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services | 503-389-8987