Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services Inc provides convenient and affordable care to pets in Oregon and SW Washington. We also offer vaccine clinic, house call and home euthanasia services.
* Wilco and Veterinary Clinics are permitted to remain open as essential businesses so we will continue to offer vaccine clinics, house calls, and home euthanasia service with additional protective measures in place to be compliant with COVID-19 orders.
*In an effort to reduce crowds at our vaccine clinics we are encouraging clients that just need refills of medications to order through our online store Click Here to be directed to the store.
* For house call and home euthanasia services we will require pets be brought out to our van rather than entering homes during this time.
* Please fill out and submit any new client and/or additional pet forms at least 24 hours before attending a vaccine clinic. Click Here to be directed to our forms page.
* When arriving at a vaccine clinic please leave your pets in the car and first sign in with us. Provide us with a cell phone or vehicle description. We will call or wave you over from your vehicle when it is your turn. Bring your pets and any medical records over to the van but please remain outside the van, we will come out to you or bring your pet inside for treatment.
* Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from people outside your immediate family group.
* Thank your for helping us to comply with the new COVID-19 orders so that we may remain open and continue to serve our patients!
At this time we are unable to offer canine spay/neuter and feline spay surgical procedures but we do have a great list of low cost spay/neuter programs for dogs and cats located throughout Oregon and SW Washington
Click Hereto see the list of spay/neuter programs.
We do not take appointments for our vaccine clinics, please come any time during our scheduled clinics. We will do our best to get to everyone waiting before we have to leave the clinic but please be prepared to expect a wait at some of our busier locations. Our clinics take place in the parking lots of our partnered businesses so please bring an umbrella if rain is expected for the day. We encourage new clients to complete and submit their form online at least 24hrs before the clinic you plan to attend. This will allow us to have files ready for your pets before you arrive at the clinic and greatly help us to reduce wait time during our vaccine clinics. Click hereto be directed to our forms page.
- For house call and home euthanasia service only
Welcome to Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services
Building healthy communities through affordable pet care. Call us at 503-389-8987
Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services provides vaccinations, canine heartworm and feline Felv/FIV testing, microchipping, and flea and heartworm products at clinics throughout Oregon and SW Washington. We also offer house call and home euthanasia services. Call or email to schedule an appointment.
We have created a number of resources for you to learn about our services, products, and local pet resources. If you want to ask a question call 503-389-8987 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for our clients. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Nichole DeBellis Sublimity Veterinarian | Oregon Mobile Veterinary Services | 503-389-8987
If you’re thinking of adding a feathered friend to your family, you might be surprised at what it takes to care of this type of pet. While parrots are highly intelligent and fun pets, there are a few aspects that make them more difficult to care for than a cat or dog. Here’s what you need to know ...